1. The following conditions apply when you submit a project (drawings, explanatory texts, photos, videos) in any form to Sloft Magazine. They apply exclusively to material intended for all known and unknown media, including all platforms, websites, social networks, paper, digital or digital media operated by Sloft.
2. By submitting your projects, texts or photographs, you agree to the terms and conditions described below.
3. You grant us the license to publish your work:
– Free of charge and without copyright.
– For the duration of your choice.
4. As the author of the project or its documentation, you may withdraw your permission to publish by sending an email to this effect to email@example.com.
5. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to:
– Edit and adapt any material you send without your prior consent, e.g. edit, summarise, correct text, add captions or credits to any co-authors/collaborators of the project or its presentation, e.g. photo credits;
– Decide not to publish material you send us;
– Remove any material at any time from our publication media as described in section 1.
6. You legally warrant that:
– None of the material you send infringes the rights of any third party (including copyright, trademarks) or breaks any law;
– You have full authority to grant all present and future intellectual property rights in the content you have submitted, in particular the copyright of the photographer(s);
– You have informed us of all authors and contributors to the project, including the photographer(s).
7. You agree to inform us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if any third party threatens to make, or makes a claim regarding the infringement of their rights or makes a claim regarding the rights granted under paragraph 3. You agree to provide us with such details and assistance as we may reasonably require in relation to any such claim.
8. You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, costs or damages arising from any breach of any of the warranties in paragraphs 4, 5 and 6.
9. You are aware that we may update these terms and conditions at any time and therefore each time you submit a project you are obliged to check these terms and conditions. They were last updated on 5 December 2022.
10. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of them shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with French law.